Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sets of Four #21 & #22

March Break 2008, Fripp Island, South Carolina. I think these are the last of the 2009 (and earlier) Fripp photographs. Some from 2010 still to come, but the selection of photographs to sort and share has gotten substantially smaller. I imagine that I've posted over 60 per cent so far. These below include some familiar shell shots, and one of Kate's favorite subjects: the decrepit mortuary. Yes, it was abandoned and simply falling apart. Kate thought this was hilarious: a dead mortuary. I particularly like the ice cream shop one, and I used it for the cover of my e-book sampler. Also a shot of the tiny church and a collapsing house, a South Carolina feature. I remember Kate enthusing about doing a photo essay of collapsed houses as far back as 2007. Enjoy.








No comments:

Post a Comment